Web Developer Intern
- Assist in developing web applications
- Assist in managing and improving internal and client websites
- Analyze website analytics and come up with strategies and suggestions for improvements
- Current college student or recent college graduate with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with website architecture layout designs.
- Have some experience developing database-driven web applications
- Experience administering Linux & Apache is beneficial
- Visual creative and experience with Photoshop is beneficial
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) is beneficial
- Knowledge of e-commerce processes is highly useful
- For semester internships, the minimum commitment is 20 hours per week with shifts no shorter than 4 hours, and availability to commit at least two full days is preferred.
- For summer internships, the minimum commitment is 30 hours per week, and availability to commit 3 full days is preferred and attendance at 4 Saturday cleanups
- Intern travel expenses to and from the office and cleanups will be reimbursed.
- Location: Green Bay